- Pepe -
Pepe was born in Torino in Italy, speaks fluent English and has graduated in NVQ Professional cookery, he is a very friendly likable person with lots of passion and enthusiaasm for cooking, we are very happy to have Pepe on board with us at Beurre Blanc Cookery School, he provides us with his exelent teaching skills and his attention to detail on presentation of food dishes.
- Alistair -
Alistair has gained many accolades, including winning Les Routiers “Best Newcomer of the Year” in the UK and Ireland.
In the following year, he won Les Routiers “The Restaurant of the Year”, beating many top restaurants. Described as an “Imaginative and Artistic Chef" (The County Magazine).
Alistair started the Cookery School in 2013, we now enjoy having a great reputation for providing fantastic lessons throught Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire..
| Information taken from Alistair c.v.-
- Head Chef at the Hinds Head, Bray on Thames
- Second Chef at The Mirabel, Mayfair, London (a Mitchelin star restaurant)
- Has cooked for many formidable celebrities & aristocracy including the Roux brothers & Princess Alexandra.
| Alistair's qualifications and information include-
- City and Guilds qualified - Health & Hygiene Certificate - CRB / DBS Checked
- Mastering Management – Levels 1 & 2 - Advanced Pastalage -
Passionate about food, our cookery school believes in clean flavours and keeping food simple and uncomplicated.
We also believe in the value and importance of using local and seasonal produce by supporting our local farmers and fishermen.
Now we enjoy bringing cookery lessons to people's homes in Sussex but provides home cookery lessons in Surrey and Hampshire and surrounding areas.